There are tourist sites that will interest anyone. If you want to enjoy nature - there is a calm Gulf of Riga, and...
Search in blog
- Immigration, residence permit, permanent residence in Lithuania (6)
- Business and investment in Lithuania (3)
- Education system in Lithuania (5)
- Work in Lithuania (2)
- Sights of Lithuania (1)
- The standard of living in Lithuania, prices, social guarantees (2)
- Housing in Lithuania (4)
- Healthcare in Lithuania (4)
- How to become a citizen of Lithuania? (3)
- Grounds for obtaining a residence permit in Lithuania (4)
- Car in Lithuania, driving license, leasing and car loan (5)
- German citizenship (4)
- Immigration to Germany (4)
- Work immigration to Germany (8)
- Family migration of foreigners to Germany (5)
- Studying in Germany. Study migration, learning German (7)
- German taxation (2)
- Business in Germany (4)
- Housing in Germany (5)
- Medicine in Germany (2)
- Car in Germany (3)
- Assistance to residents of Germany from the state. Benefits and their types (4)
- Sightseeings of Germany (1)
- France (28) click
- Immigration. How to move to live in Spain? (4)
- Spain education system (6)
- Medicine, treatment and health insurance in Spain (4)
- Real estate of Spain. Rent or purchase? (5)
- Buying a car in Spain. Rights and registration (4)
- Employment in Spain. How to find a job for a foreign citizen (2)
- TOP 12 Spain Attractions (1)
- Austria (0)
- United Kingdom (0)
- Italy (28) click
- Latvia (19) click
- Poland (30) click
- Czech Republic (0)
- Estonia (0)
- Portugal (0)
- Belgium (0)
- Netherlands (0)
- Bulgaria (0)
- Hungary (0)
- Greece (0)
- Denmark (0)
- Ireland (0)
- Cyprus (0)
- Malta (0)
- Luxembourg (0)
- Romania (0)
- Slovakia (0)
- Slovenia (0)
- Finland (0)
- Croatia (0)
- Sweden (0)
- Norway (0)
- Switzerland (0)
- Iceland (0)
- Belarus (0)
- Russia (0)
- Ukraine (0)
Compulsory health insurance and emergency medical care in Lithuania503 views 55 LikedIn Lithuania, as in many European countries, there is a compulsory health insurance system (MHI), first aid for...Read more
No featured images
Unemployment Benefit in Latvia
Benefit Benefit can be obtained if:
- The status of unemployed is assigned (Law on Support for the Unemployed and Job Seekers)
- Total insurance (labor) experience of at least one year;
- Obligatory insurance payments were made (or should have been) in case of unemployment for at least 12 months in the period of the last 16 months before the day the unemployment status was established.
Unemployment status can be obtained from the State Employment Agency.
For information! During the period of caring for a child up to one and a half years, the state makes social payments for you.
An unemployedright to benefits, who: has
- restored disability after disability,
- person also has thetakes care of a disabled child under the age of 18 years.
In these cases, the benefit is also entitled if the last 16 months before the assignment of unemployed status, no social payments were paid or less than 12 months were paid.
But it must be taken into account that the allowance is granted only if the applicant, within one month after the restoration of working capacity or reaching a disabled child of 18 years old, has received the status of unemployed in the State Employment Agency.
Request for benefits
- submit an application for the appointment of unemployment benefits;
- present documents that confirm the work record of the
- work book;
- archival certificate or employer certificate;
- labor contract;
- military certificate;
- documents confirming the period of study (certificate, certificate, diploma, certificate of the educational institution). If you studied after receiving a general secondary education (excluding a higher education institution), you must provide both a certificate of completion of high school and a document confirming the period of study after graduation (certificate, certificate, diploma, certificate of an educational institution),
- other documents that confirm labor length of service and periods equivalent to it, if such information is not available to the SSSA.
An application for the grant of benefits can be submitted at one’s choice to one of the territorial branches of the State Agency for Social Insurance (GASS): in
- person or in electronic form, provided in accordance with the requirements of legal acts on the processing of electronic documents;
- send by mail or provide through a proxy;
- into a single state and local government customer service center with which the SSSC has concluded an agreement.
An application for the appointment or recalculation of unemployment benefits can be submitted to the office of the State Employment Agency.
When applying for benefits by mail or e-mail, you can use the forms available on the SASA website www.vsaa.gov.lv, or submit a free application.
With his signature, the applicant confirms the validity of the data provided by him.
The trustee can also request the benefit if he has the right to represent the interests of the applicant, drawn up in accordance with the first part of Article 38 of the Law on Administrative Procedure. An individual represents a notarized power of attorney, and an individual can draw up a power of attorney on the spot at the institution (GASS), appearing together with the trustee.
Calculation of benefits
Assigned benefits are calculated in proportion to the insurance (work) experience taking into account the income from which payments were made in case of unemployment:
If the insurance (work) experience:
Benefit is assigned:
from 1 to 9 years inclusive
50% of the average salary of payments
from 10 to 19 years inclusive of
55% of the average wage payments
from 20 to 29 years inclusive
60% of the average wage payment
of 30 years and more than
65% of the average wage payment
if before receiving unemployment status:
- caring for a child up to one and a half years and received Special softwarechildcare (payments for you, implemented by the state)
- was disabled and regained the ability to work,
- caring for a disabled child under 18 years of age,
shall be appointed for unemployment benefits in the amount of 60% of the two-fold amount of the state social security benefit (currently it is 76, 84 euro per month for the first three months (state social security benefit 64.03 euro x 2 x 60% = 76.84 euro), then the size of the unemployment benefit decreases - the next three months 75% of the amount of the benefit granted, and subsequently three months - 50% of the amount of the assigned benefit)
How is the average paycheck calculated?
The average salary of payments is calculated from your salary of payments for a period of 12 months, this period ends two calendar months before the month when the status of unemployed is assigned.
For example, if the unemployed status is assigned on January 4, 2019. g., the average salary of insurance payments is calculated for 12 months from 11/01/2017. until 10/31/2018. Mr.
! The calculation does not take into account those two months in which the person had the lowest or highest salary of insurance payments.
If at 12 months, for which the average salary of insurance payments is taken into account, you were
- on maternity leave, on maternity
- leave, which is provided in connection with the need to care for the child (applies to adoptive parents, guardians and other persons who actually care and raising children), or
- in or on maternity leave
andthe corresponding payments in this period, the employer did not have to carry, while the average salary is calculated insurance payments for prior to the specified period of 12 months in the "retreating" to the last month of the registration payment by the employer.
Also, if within 12 months for which the average salary of insurance payments is calculated, maternity leave was granted, maternity leave without maternity leave or maternity leave, then these days are excluded from the calculation of the average wage insurance payments.
All unemployed received benefits for 9 months, regardless of the insurance (labor) experience.
The duration of the benefit is 9 months: the
first 3 months - in the prescribed amount;
the next 3 months - 75% of the assigned amount;
the last 3 months - 50% of the assigned benefit amount.
The procedure for assigning and paying benefits The
allowance is assigned from the day when all the documents necessary for assigning the allowance have been submitted.
If you become unemployed due to dismissal of your own free will or due to violations, then the unemployment benefit is assigned from the date of application, but not earlier than two months after the assignment of unemployed status.
Deadline for granting benefits
The decision to assign or refuse to assign unemployment benefits is made by departments of the agency after receiving from the State Employment Agency and the State Revenue Service all the information necessary for applying for benefits, but no later than one month from the date of receipt of the application.
Receipt of benefits The
benefit is transferred to your bank account or postal payment system (PNS).
Can I refuse unemployment benefits?
Unemployment benefits are discontinued if a person refuses unemployment benefits. Again, the right to receive unemployment benefits is evaluated only after a new assignment of unemployment status.
Unemployment benefits are suspended for the duration of sickness or maternity benefits.
At the same time, parental and unemployment benefits cannot be received. Parental benefits are suspended for the duration of unemployment benefits.
Compensation for disability and loss of breadwinner is terminated for the period of receipt of unemployment benefits.
You can always ask your questions on our forum. To do this, find the necessary category and create a topic for your question. Describe your situation in detail. Our experts will give an answer to the questions posed. Depending on the complexity of the question, you will need to wait for an answer from 1 to 5 working days.